Peterborough: Cambridgeshire, The One Group have been exclusively engaged to recruit for a diverse, multi platform business, with head offices in Peterborough.
The main objective of the business analyst is to provide meaningful, informed and timely commercial insight to guide business decision making.
The role has exposure to a range of senior management and requires a confident communicator capable of building sustainable business partnering relationships
Key duties include:
- Work with various teams through Planning Meetings and other forums to ensure full understanding of the financial performance required.
- Advise on competitor activity, their financial performance and general market trends.
- Provide support and analysis outlining the financial and statutory impact of strategic and operational options being considered in the existing business.
- Support the financial evaluation of acquisition and launch proposals.
- Assist in the preparation of decision papers.
- Work with Directors to ensure plans are in place to address adverse variances.
- Input to MI tool all required data.
- Deliver timely ambitious budgets and forecasts with associated insight and commentary.
- Update rolling forecasts for material items to ensure the business has a robust view of full year out turn.
- Calculate commission schemes, communicate targets and progress towards them to the Sales Team.
- Review monthly management accounts to ensure all required provisions and statistics are accurately reflected in the numbers.
Suitable applicants will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified and be a proven business partner and initiator of commercial change.
In return you will receive a supporting working environment, where ideas are encouraged.