BMS Controls Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
· Responsible for the delivery and performance of BMS Controls maintenance and BMS Project work.
· Provide planned preventative maintenance (PPM), small works and cover for breakdowns and callouts.
· The design, programming and commissioning of project works
· Develop and maintain relationships with the site operations team and the end-users.
· Ensure delivery to the expected high standards in line with both the company and contracted agreement.
· Delivery of effective PPM across the region.
· Respond to callouts and breakdown requests.
· Provide support for dealing with Controls related issues including engineering support, callouts and PPMs with
the necessary aptitude to ensure benefits to all parties.
· Be responsible for ensuring that engineers' reports are produced on time detailing accurate and informative
· Identify opportunities for project and energy saving initiatives
· Take a pro-active role in interacting with the client and carrying out customer care to ensure they are satisfied
with service delivery
· Work within our customer access and security constraints throughout the region.
· Preparation and submittal of quotations for replacements, upgrades and small project works.
· The management and delivery of project works throughout the region where required.
· At least 5 years' experience working within BMS - Controls environment
· Requires an in-depth knowledge of BMS including software/graphics design and production, with preference
given to Trend, Honeywell and Tridium systems.
· Good practical knowledge of Building Services and Electrical Systems.
· Electrically competent.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Maintain a safety first culture.
· Customer focus on providing solutions beneficial to customers.
· Good communication skills with a proven track record of ability to communicate at all levels to get the best from
a team environment and build good relationships with customers.