Management Surveyor - Commercial - London
4 days left
- Full Time
Management Surveyor - Commercial, Central London. Our Client, a renowned Commercial Property Manager with tenants ranging from hotels, retail chains and professional firms are seeking a Commercial Management Surveyor to join the team. The successful candidate will be solely responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio in Central London.
- Liaising with the accounts team and being responsible for preparing Service Charge budgets.
- Organising and being responsible for Health & Safety compliance on your portfolio of properties.
- Assessing and implementing asset enhancing initiatives such as lease re-gears, redevelopment, etc.
- Monitoring tenant rental performance and taking action on any default.
- Responsible for insurance renewals and placement of insurance for new assets.
- Responsible for lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Processing all tenant applications such as licences to assign, sublet and alterations in a timely manner.
- Arranging for terminal schedules of dilapidations when necessary using Building Surveyors.
- Reviewing advisors to ensure they meet expectations and costs.
- Contributing to continual improvement of departmental systems and procedures: reporting structures, workflow and client reporting.
The Person: To apply, you will ideally be MRICS qualified and have managed a Commercial portfolio ideally in Central London. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge within management surveying and be able to efficiently manage a large commercial portfolio without frequent supervision. You will also be proficient in Excel and able to use a Property Management system.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.