PRIVATE BANKING ASSISTANT
Central London-based International Banking Group is seeking to strengthen it’s Private Banking division with the addition of a Private Banking Assistant. Supporting a small team of Relationship Managers, the successful candidate will ideally come from a Private Banking environment and enjoy acting as a point of contact for clients and delivering exceptional service by responding to and actioning their requests.
Duties to include:
- Assisting with preparing and completing client information packs and forms
- Preparing credit applications
Preparing account opening documentation
- Preparing for client reviews
- Booking and coordinating client meetings
- Acting as a point of contact in the absence of Relationship Managers
- Responding to client correspondence and telephone calls
- Accurate database and client record maintenance
- Execute client payment instructions, FX deals, term deposits and cash collections and deposits
- Monthly reporting
Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, applicants must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a very strong customer focus with recent relevant experience in supporting Relationship Managers - preferably gained within a Private Banking environment. Experience in preparing lending documentation is essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.