Senior Brand Manager - Food FMCG
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their talented team. This renowned brand has shown impressive growth over several years, being recognised for their approach towards technology and innovation. They have also won multiple industry awards.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Taking ownership for the brand strategy and execute innovative brand initiatives
- Responsibility for all brand and marketing strategy plans, as well as planning and leading NPD and brand launch campaigns from creation right through to launch
- The management and allocation of the marketing budget
- Identifying new opportunities to grow the brand and increase brand awareness
- Act as the brand champion, providing direction and vision both internally and externally
To be successful in this role you will have at least 4 years' experience from an FMCG related marketing role, ideally from a food or drink background. You will also possess experience of developing brand plans from start to finish and be able to work on both strategic natured as well as hands-on projects. You will have experience of NPD and product development from creation through to launch. In this all-encompassing role you will gain exposure in a variety of areas, from packaging design right through to trade marketing, so you will ideally have experience in these areas as well. You will also have exposure to the commercial side of things, managing brand P&L for instance. In addition, you will be a creative and engaging person who is a real team player and isn't afraid to contribute your own ideas to the team.
So if you're looking to join an innovative and successful global brand that genuinely values creative thinkers then please do get in touch.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.