2 days left
- Full Time
Systems Administrator - Guildford - £40k
A leading technology and provider of advanced Software solutions is seeking a Systems Administrator to join a team embarking on Azure projects based in Guildford Surrey.
This a great chance for an experienced Systems Administrator to learn and work with cloud technologies such as Azure
This is a varied role supporting the organisations infrastructure and working on proactive projects such as transferring the infrastructure to the cloud.
As Systems Administrator you will help ensure system and networks and constantly available and secure.
- Systems and Network administration
- Server support
- Assisting with technology planning
- Testing applications for environmental compatibility
- Take a lead in Sever and Network projects
- Maintaining and updating systems and databases
- Liaise with vendors to resolve equipment issues
- Mentor junior members of the team on Systems and Network administration.
The Systems Administrator will have experience of:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2018 /2012
- Windows Desktop 7/8/10
- Microsoft Office
- MAC OSX
The ideal Systems Administrator will be either MCSE, MCSA or CCNA certified and interest or exposure to Azure
The Systems Administrator role is paying up to £40,000 depending on experience with benefits including Life Assurance, Pension, Bupa, Income Protection Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, etc.
To be considered please forward your CV to or call Lucy on