Network Engineer - Trading - £80,000
Network Engineer needed for a leading Brokerage based in the City who are looking to grow their global Network & Security team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work with a nimble enterprise who are investing heavily into cutting edge technology.
• Must have proven knowledge of and experience with DataCenter design methodologies, 'modular’ network design, and be prepared to discuss these in great detail.
• Enthusiastic about expanding knowledge with new technologies and design concepts.
• In-depth knowledge of Multicast and Routing/Switching protocols (Required OSPF/BGP) In-depth knowledge of MPLS based Layer 3 VPNs (Knowledge of NextGen MVPNs and VPLS is a plus)
• In-depth knowledge of firewall/DMZ architecture and perimeter network security.
• Working knowledge of Quality of Service, Policy Routing, NAT, IPSec, VLANs, and load balancing techniques.
• In-depth knowledge of Juniper JUNOS (Candidate should at least have JNCIS certification. Hands-on experience with Juniper M-Series, MX-Series, EX-Series and QFX-Series is a must. Any knowledge of CTP products is a plus)
• Knowledge and experience with Cisco IOS is mandatory.
• Experience with F5 Loadbalancers is desirable
• Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls desirable