Senior OBIEE Consultant London - £43k - £65k DOE
Senior OBIEE Consultant | London - | £43k - £65k DOE
James Chase Solutions are currently looking for a Senior BI Consultant who specialises in OBIEE, to work for our dynamic client in London bridge.
They require a Senior BI Consultant to provide innovative solutions to their clients' business needs by delivering and assisting in managing all stages of a customer project including demonstrations, design, development and implementation of the Oracle applications in which they specialise.
This role will also give candidates an opportunity to widen their skill set and train in Oracle BI Cloud Service (BICS), which is the very latest addition to the Oracle BI stable and is a key focus for our client.
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading design and development of OBIEE work streams or projects, preferably in a consultancy setting.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Senior OBIEE Consultant/Developer role.
- Deep experience of installing, configuring and customising Oracle Business Intelligence 11g. Additional experience with OBIA is a plus.
- In depth knowledge and hands on development experience with the OBIEE suite of products. 11g is mandatory, 12c advantageous.
- Experience in developing and configuring Dashboards, Answers Requests, Prompts, iBots/Agents and BI Publisher reports as per user requirements.
- In depth knowledge of Informatica or alternatively ODI (Exposure with both is a plus).
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL and star schema data warehouse design using the Kimball methodology.
- Exposure to BI Cloud Service (BICS) and/or Oracle Endeca Information Discovery (OEID) is desirable.
- Familiarity with the nuances of managing a technical team is desirable.
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.