UK Research Team Leader
7 days left
- Full Time
Greenwich Peninsula, London
£26,000 per annum plus up to £3K bonus, and excellent company benefits
There has never been a better time to join Gorkana, the UK’s market leader in media intelligence (and a part of the rapidly growing global company, Cision). We take pride in our ability to serve the complete workflow of communications, social media and content marketing across the world. Our rich analytics help clients get the most from their marketing and strengthen their data-driven decision making.
This role is to join the Media Research team and to be the guardian of the Cision Group databases, maintaining the accuracy and detail of the database. The UK Team Leader holds responsibility for the operational running of the UK Media Research team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment ensuring agreed activities are carried out, quality standards are maintained, targets are fulfilled and multiple deadlines are met. You will have the overall responsibility for coaching team members on a day to day basis.
This position requires open communication across the media research team so exceptional interpersonal skills are essential. You will also be required to perform administrative duties and support your line manager in identifying areas for improvement and quality.
Further responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the operational running of the team
- Help support the UK Manager
- Manage holiday requests, appraisals, 1:1s and team meetings
- Responsible for driving team and individual targets ensuring department KPIs are delivered
- Manage performance and development of others
- Data Protection compliance
- Help support our PR clients
- Build relationships with editorial staff and verify information for media outlets through telephone contact and face-to-face meetings
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous team leader/supervisory experience
- Used to working in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines using various data entry systems
- Ability to set expectations and deliver high quality results
- Basic understanding of the Media and PR industry
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Target driven
- Ability to foster teamwork and open communications
- Social and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Computer literate (MS Office)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Media Research team as we continue to provide best in class data for our clients. If you thrive in today’s fast-paced media landscape where no two days are the same, then apply now.