Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Marketing & Communications Coordinator - City - To £50,000 plus Benefits and Bonus
Well respected Lloyd’s Broker seeks a Marketing & Communications Coordinator. The successful candidate will have a marketing related degree, ideally London Market Insurance experience and be a strong communicator. You will also have expert knowledge in the development of Company brand, experience with website development, market research and managing external PR/consulting firms.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- liaise with senior staff and the Executive Committee to determine the marketing strategy in accordance with strategies and annual Business Plans to ensure max value created from marketing budget and strengthen the group brand
- responsible for day to day running and strategic planning for the company’s intranet
- generate and manage content and wide range of marketing collateral and merchandise for all global offices
- working with executives and directors to create a range of presentations, RFPSs and other documentation used for pitching and renewing accounts
- responsible for generating and posting a range of content and announcements for the company’s social media channels
Candidates with an understanding of insurance regulation, class and product knowledge will placed at an advantage.
Due to the volume of applications Next Employment receive, if you have not received a response within 48 hours please consider your application as being unsuccessful.