Job Title - Site Supervisor
Salary - £40-45k plus package
Location - South-East London
Our client, a specialist sub-contractor who are involved in both the Residential and Commercial sectors on construction projects from £50,000 to upwards of £5m. We are currently searching for their newest addition to their on-site team, to supervise interior fit-out works for residential projects. Over the years our client has built a solid reputation on the back of their keen attention to detail and exceptional service. They take great pride in their work and are looking for an exceptional individual to carry on their reputation for excellence on their largest project yet.
Job description & Responsibilities
- To supervise the day to day running of the construction site.
- Work to tight budget constraints and time scales, but still being able to deliver a high standard of service to our clients.
- Managing staff and contractors, by prioritizing and delegating workloads.
- Making sure the Health & Safety policies, are always fully implemented.
- Liaising and communicating with clients and sub-contractors at all levels, in a transparent and clear way.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supervising construction projects
- Strong track record on multi-million pound schemes
- Experience working on interior fit-out projects
- First Aid
- Our client offers an excellent package which includes a Company Car/Car Allowance, Health Care, Life Assurance, Pension, an excellent Bonus Scheme and 28 day's annual leave.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on .