6 days left
- Full Time
My Client a leading Media Business in Central London is looking for a Managemnet Accountant to join their Head Office Team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and Forecasting arranging regular meetings with all budget holders
- Analysis and reporting on costs, depreciation, expenses and analysis on accounts
- Revenue analysis and work with the team to add value to the reporting process
- Balance sheet reconciliations with focus on WIP
- Preparation of audit files
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
You will be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified with proven Management Accounts experience (minimum 2 years).
This role will look to pay 38k plus 10% bonus and study support.