Senior Academic and Systems Administrator £27.5K pa Immediate
Senior Academic Administrator and Senior Systems Administrator role within the higher education sector. Working within a small office within a strictly creative university. This role will be paying £27.5k p.a
Who will you be working for?
Based outside the hustle and bustle of the city, this "little-town" within the city boasts some great boutique cafés, excellent eateries and leafy green spaces. Our client is one of the largest strictly creative schools in the UK
What does the role consist of?
- Monitoring student progression
- Assisting in the development School policies in relation to academic regulations
- Monitoring attendance and entering register information into the database
- Updating the module assessment log to track marking
- Compiling, formatting and proofreading mark sheets/assessments
- Following up with marking tutors and passing assessment on for second marking
- Tracking late submissions and capped marks
- Booking in students for counselling sessions
- Writing student status letters for bank/council tax purposes
- Providing attendance and academic progression data to Faculty/ other staff on request
- Processing extension request forms handed in by students
- Assisting with staff and student inquiries
- Taking minutes
- Assisting with the registration process
- Creating and updating student profiles
What will the successful candidate be like?
- Degree Educated
- 2-3 Years experience within the higher education sector and ideally within records and assessment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using systems such as Salesforce and Moodle
- Strong attention and focus on detail.
- Roll-up-the-sleeves attitude - proven ability to execute and figure out how to get things done.
- Show a willingness to learn and adapt to new platforms and technologies
- Self starter - An ability to perform well in a fast paced environment where attention to detail and meeting deadlines is key.
- A team player
How to apply?
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
If you have any questions on the role, don't hesitate to email Paul on