Assistant Management Accountant (Insurance)
4 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Management Accountant - (Insurance experience only)
Due to internal promotion, an ideal opportunity has arisen for an accounting studier who is looking to significantly broaden their experience in management reporting and accounting. The role is with one of the City’s most successful Lloyd’s underwriters.
Duties will include:
- Production of MI reports on a monthly basis
- Direct contact with non-finance team stakeholders to discuss results
- Assisting with annual business planning and quarterly forecasting
- Dealing with queries from underwriting divisions
- Refinement of the MI produced to ensure maximum aid to business decision making
- Production of information to other areas of finance such as regulatory reporting and Solvency II
- Further related MI duties including assisting in syndicate business forecasts, FP&A, and dealing with external stakeholders, such as rating agencies and Lloyd’s
The company has demonstrated an excellent, long-term record of development and promotion of staff.
This exciting opportunity is offered on a permanent basis.