Technical Services Manager - Electrical
Electrical Technical Services Manager - £100M (M&E) Fit-Out Project
We are looking for an Electrical bias Technical Services Manager with extensive experience in Electrical infrastructure for a leading global fit-out contractor in London. Operating from over 20 offices across the UK, Europe, UAE and South East Asia they are well known for their commitment to quality, client care and staff retention.
Reporting to a Senior Technical Services Manager you will enjoy a varied role covering design management, overseeing the installation, testing and commissioning of elements of the Electrical building services package on a £100M fit out project.
You will be responsible for reviewing and approving the consultants design, managing and checking the quality of the sub-contractor's electrical installations and ultimately ensuring the programme doesn't drift and the project is delivered on-time.
- Managing design packages for Electrical cabling, distribution boards, busbars, CCTV and structured cabling.
- Assisting in the planning and scheduling of projects.
- Attend and lead meetings with designers, specialist contractors and other team members.
- Coordinating the consultants and sub-contractor designs.
- Carrying out site surveys, defects inspections and investigations.
- Testing and commissioning and construction management.
- Identifying and addressing and any potential problems or difficulties before they come up.
- Produce monthly Engineering Services reports.
- Ensuring the Electrical installations are delivered according to the client's brief
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Technical Services Manager to work on a £100M (M&E) value) major financial services refurbishment projects in the Docklands area.
- Electrical bias.
- Minimum of five years' experience as a Technical Services Manager / Building Services Manager.
- Extensive experience in onsite planning, programming, tracking, design, testing, and commissioning of electrical systems.
- Proactive and diplomatic nature, able to influence and negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Able to manage multiple electrical packages and multiple sub-consultants simultaneously.
- Willing to take full accountability for the timely delivery of all your projects through to handover.
- Firm commitment to Health and Safety and quality.