Site Cleaning Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Role: Site Cleaning Manager
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent (You must be able to work evenings/weekends)
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03019 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client specialises in delivering exceptional cleaning, security and maintenance within the retail and events sector. With a key focus on delivering a first class service to a range of world-recognised clients, they seek to exceed expectations time and time. Due to their continued success within the FM industry, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cleaning Manager to oversee the delivery of technical cleaning services at a prestigious sports venue in London.
· Oversee a team of operatives and housekeepers to ensure the highest standards of cleaning are delivered
· Demonstrate technical expertise required to ensure standards are exceeded (floor care, hard surface cleaning)
· Lead, train and motivate teams
· Conduct regular audits to ensure a high attention to detail and 5* standard is maintained
· Ensure Health and Safety standards are complied with
· Supporting on site management teams to ensure high-end customer service.
· Experience of good technical cleaning knowledge
· Experience of retail, leisure and hotels
· Management experience
· HASAW (Health and Safety experience)
· IT literate
· Customer focused
· You must be able to work flexible hours due to the nature of the venue.