Specification Sales Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Specification Sales Manager - Curtain Walling & Facades
£45k - £50k + Bonus + Benefits
South East (Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex)
I've partnered with a highly successful aluminium curtain walling, window and door system provider who are looking for a Specification Sales Manager to work across the South East, selling into Architects, Fabricators and Main Contractors, with a huge emphasis on mid-large scale commercial projects.
- To sell a range of Aluminium Facades and Curtain Walling products into commercial projects across the South East
- Work with Architects & Fabricators to gain specification through CPD's and technical presentations
- Track the project through the Contractor stage to completion
- Working with existing specifiers and targeting new businesses to sell your solutions to
- This is a senior role, looking after a vibrant territory for a market leading organisation - and so will offer the right candidate excellent progression opportunities.
- A proven track record of gaining specifications and winning business from architects and specifiers
- Knowledge of the aluminium or curtain walling markets would be advantageous
- Technically minded, solution led individual who understands the value of specification
Excellent commercial awareness
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings would be helpful, although there is an internal technical team to help
- Someone looking for a long term career opportunity with a leading manufacturer.
If the above advert sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential conversation about the opportunity, please do submit your CV by clicking "Apply Now".
Search Consultancy is a truly national business with offices across the UK. Our professional services division encompasses Sales, Marketing, Finance & HR with dedicated consultants for each discipline, so we are able to offer our clients and candidates a truly holistic approach to recruitment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.