IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
IFA Administrator - Brighton £25,000-£30,000
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a large Protection/Insurance company with offices in London & Brighton who is looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join the team at this time.
The Protection side of the business is highly established and very successful so off of the back of this my client is looking to further expand the Wealth Planning division. Essentially my client is looking for an Administrator to join the team and to start with it will be a relatively straight forward day to day Financial Services administration work but within a few months of joining they hope to be able to pass over some more advanced work like Suitability Reports and getting input on developing and evolving processes.
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- Processing Letters of Authority & follow through until all information obtained Liaising with investment/insurance companies and building & maintaining professional relationships.
- Comprehensive customer service through the provision of accurate and timely information, taking and returning telephone calls, attention to detail, general conduct, and following through all tasks and communication.
- To assist the Financial Advisers in the research of client data.
- Updating back office system
- Fund research.
- Processing of new business applications, fund switches, quotation packs Client reviews
- Work pro-actively with the compliance function.
- Manage client information to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise where necessary with third party providers and clients.
- General administration including filling, photocopying, preparation of letters
- Answer telephone enquiries, taking messages and following them through as necessary.
- Other duties may also be required to be completed in the normal working day.
To be considered for the role you must have/be:
- Previous within a Wealth Planning company.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience within a customer service role preferable.
- Can demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills.
- Organised, pro-active, attention to detail.
- Friendly, professional demeanour with clients.
If you have the relevant skills & experience and would like to apply for the role then please send your CV through to apply.