Resourcing Associate Internship - Change Consulting - London
4 days left
- Full Time
An executive search consulting firm who work with companies, typically from the technology sector, to help them identify and build entire teams as they go through substantial business change. This change could be due to mergers, acquisitions, buyouts, industry forces or simply an opportunity to develop the structure of the business.
This is a 6 month internship paying £1,400 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Resourcing Associate Intern to support the existing team in delivering client projects, this is a consultative position where you will be required to fully understand a clients’ need e.g. building a new tech team and how that impacts the rest of the company and from there spend the time to deliver a high calibre of work. This is an excellent entry level position for an ambitious graduate seeking to work with like-minded individuals, develop a high gross salary and fast track their professional career at a company that invests in its staff.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Get up to speed on the company’s previous projects, understanding how the company add value to their clients, the types of clients they typically work with and types of briefs they tend to work with.
• Work closely with the company’s founder on high-level resourcing for key roles.
• Learn how the team sourcing suitable candidates directly through a variety of recruitment techniques such as advertising through industry channels, using online databases to search for the required skills and actively headhunting through social media.
• Visit client offices, with a member of the company, to fully understand their requirements and business. You will be expected to attend increasingly more meetings at client offices, eventually doing so on your own once experienced enough.
• Ensuring all applicants under consideration follow a robust interview and selection process from application through to the interview and testing stages.
• Help organise and attend company events which are held every two weeks and where the team get to spend time with clients and update their respective projects.
• Build and maintaining an outstanding consultative approach with the ability to form strong working relationships through exceptional gravitas, an engaging personality and business credibility.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, qualifications and skills?
Educated to degree level.
• A positive approach to work and someone who brings energy and a can-do attitude with them.
• Strong written and verbal communicator.
• Eager to absorb lots of new information.
• Experience using social media, especially Linked In, Twitter and Facebook.
• A social person who enjoys interacting with others and shows a natural interest in what others are doing.
• Prior customer facing work experience is preferred but not required.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Unlimited holiday.
• Once a year the team work from a chalet in the French Alps.
• Once a year the team work from a villa in Spain.
• Throughout the Summer the company operate half days on Fridays.