Sales Engineer - Mobile Application
Since 2010, this mobile application has provided an intelligent and innovative guest experience for the hospitality industry. With offices in the UK, US, Hong Kong and UAE, they are the global market leader in guest-facing technology. With a current client base spanning over 4,000 properties across 100 countries, including major hotel chains such as; Accor, Marriott, Starwood and IHG, they are well-positioned to transform the mobile application and hospitality market.
They are now on the lookout for a Sales Engineer to join their London team.
In this Sales Engineer job, you will work within the pre-sales team and be responsible for showcasing your computer science knowledge, whilst simultaneously working with sales team members. You will work closely with clients, taking a lead role in technical account planning and assessing deliverables to the client. You will be technically astute and confident presenting technical software solutions to a variety of third party clients, understanding the road map to reach customer solutions.
In this Sales Engineer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working within the pre-sales team, delivering product demonstrations to clients
- Representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, webinars etc.
- Conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Assessing and qualifying third party API documentation from integration to platform
- Assisting the sales team on technical meetings and calls
- Creating bespoke demonstration journeys for potential clients using the existing products
- Communicating customer requests to the product team to help with innovation
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and SOWs
What we're looking for?
- Ideally at least 1 years' relevant (sales and marketing) experience
- Previous app or technical knowledge would be an advantage
- System knowledge of hospitality technologies. IPTV, Point of Sale etc
- An understanding of application development, mostly involving web applications and mobile applications
- Programming or API knowledge
- Experience of client interaction
- A thorough knowledge of system and application design
- Relevant knowledge of computer applications or database/tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques
- Additional languages desired
What else is on offer
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing team in an exciting industry
- The chance to travel globally!
- Early finishes every Friday
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Ideally located in bustling Central London
- Regular socials & company events
- Flexible Hours (40 hours a week)
- Quarterly appraisals & development planning
If you want to take your sales experience to the next stage and work for an exciting mobile application, make sure you apply for this Sales Engineer job in London today!