Occupational Health Advisor - London
5 days left
- Full Time
Occupational Health Advisor
to £40,000 salary +10% annual bonus
This is a varied and interesting role working for a leading Healthcare Provider on some of their prestigious contracts.
This is a full remit role with a focus on case management and report writing in a fast paced environment.
As an Occupational Health Advisor you will be working with both public and private sector employees at client sites and the local provider offices.
This is a challenging and rewarding position that will sharpen your OH Case Management and Report Writing skills and increase your Occupational Health skills and experience.
* OH Qualification / NMC Part 3 registered
* Extensive report writing and case management experience
* Flexible to work from various client sites
* Able to complete a full Security clearance
* Great IT skills and able to produce fast and accurate reports
Sugarman Occupational Health are the leading OH recruitment company with over 15 years expertise. If this role isn't of interest for you please do still apply and let us know in the cover letter what you're looking for in your next career move so we can get in touch to see how we can help you.