Sales and Marketing Administrator
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client are looking for an experience sales and marketing professional to join the team. You will be responsible for all marketing and social media across the small but busy organisation. A great opportunity to build a successful career.
Salary 22,000 - 25,000 dependent on experience
- E-shots, mailers
- Monitoring and managing the social media
- Email marketing
- Maintainence of the website
- Organising company events
- Contributing to customer satisfaction schemes
- Managing and updating company database
- General office admin
- Experience in a similar role, carrying out similar duties
- Experience using microsoft office
- Self Motivated, result driven individual
- Ability to Multitask
- Great career progression
- Opportunity to join the business at a time of growth
- Work hard, play hard, social office environment
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation