7 days left
- Full Time
Mathematics Teachers needed for an immediate, February, Easter and September Starts
£20,000 - £45,000 (pro rate) depending on experience
Magnum Opus Recruitment are seeking experienced, enthusiastic Mathematics Teachers to teach across KS3, KS4 and/or KS5
You ideally will have recent, relevant experience teaching in a U.K secondary school. You will have a proven track record of raising attainment across KS3, KS4 and/or KS5.
We are working with a wide range of Secondary schools in and around London that are seeking Mathematics Teachers.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Teaching experience of Mathematics to Key Stages 3, 4 and/or 5
- Exemplary behaviour management and the resilience to overcome barriers to learning
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
If you are passionate about Mathematics and have experience of delivering the national curriculum, we would love to hear from you.
For more information please apply now with your CV or call the office and one of the consultants will be happy to help