3 days left
- Full Time
Waughson Recruitment are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant based in Buckinghamshire. Our client, a well established practice are looking to pay a basic salary between £50,000 - £65,000 + bonuses based on new business secured. They are also offering additional benefits such as; Directorship and equity in the business.
Our client are looking for an individual to build on and expand a well-established and regarded accountancy practice operating within a niche market. Specific experience around their niche market will not be necessary - training can be provided.
The role will include securing new clients (a clear focus on developing the business) and handling all aspects of clients' accountancy and tax requirements.
Interested candidates should fulfil the following criteria;
- Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- At Least 4 to 5 years' experience working in a professional accountancy practice
- Have personal and corporate tax experience
- Have Managed a portfolio of clients
- A "people person" with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident working with IT and bookkeeping software
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised, keep up to date with legislation and plan their own work effectively
- Experience in tax and accounting issues around business sales would be a bonus
The role is a full-time position. Hours are 9am-5.30pm and they offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you live within commutable distance to Buckinghamshire and you have 4 to 5 years experience working in practice, please send your updated CV across.