5 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £25,000 basic + excellent company perks and benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join the UK’s leading provider of Premuium Sports Hospitality at major events.
Due to phenomenal growth in 2016, our client has an immediate opening for an Account Manager to be based at their Central London office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing corporate hospitality business that is looking for fun, energetic and dynamic people.
As a hospitality sales professional, your principle goal will be to manage current and past accounts, upselling new products and features for their events based at world famous sporting venues including the British Grand Prix, Royal Ascot and Twickenham.
- Generate new business from existing accounts by contacting Managing Directors and CEO’s from a portfolio of companies across London over the phone
- Identifying key contacts within companies and building strong relationships with them to upsell and develop account
- Selling high level hospitality packages for major sporting events
- Take ownership of weekly/monthly targets, proactively and consistently meeting these
- Effective management of sales pipeline
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly motivated and confident
- Driven and a self-starter
- Tenacity and an ability to charm are essential
- A confident communicator and not afraid to close a deal
- Articulate, with a great telephone manner
- Energetic, with a real drive for success
Their mission is to provide only the very best facilities at the very best events. They have invested heavily in facilities at some of Britain's most iconic sports venues, to ensure they are providing their clients the most unique sporting experiences. Their ethos is one of work hard and play hard, as a team. It is a lively, friendly and at times boisterous environment, however, the sales team enjoys a lot of success together.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.