Sarah Beeny's Tepilo - Sales Expert - No previous Property Experience Required
4 days left
- Full Time
Please note we are Tepilo's official recruitment partner and all applications and enquires must be directed to Bryman Recruitment.
Located close to Fenchurch Street Station
Sales Salary £18,000 Basic with the capability of earning £36,000 plus,uncapped
Our Client is expanding at the moment so it is an exciting time to join.
Main Objective of Role
You will be working out of our modern and bright offices based close to London Bridge, within our busy and vibrant team. The main objective of this crucial role is dealing with inbound calls from existing and new customers - There is no cold calling . Our customer service team are often the first point of contact for our customers, so it is vital we provide exceptional customer service and deliver expert advice, promoting our Sales and Lettings services and products.
So if you are confident, positive, professional and enthusiastic, with a passion for property then we want to hear from you.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors
- Maximising business across a range of customer channels, meeting or exceeding monthly targets
- Cross-sell and up-sell the full range of services
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls.
Customer Service Position
- No Estate Agency experience required but preferred.
- Ability to cross sell sales opportunities
- A strong communicator with excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Exceptional 5* Customer Service
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise workloads.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a call centre environment desirable but not essential
- A keen desire to succeed and make a real difference
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This role would best suit someone who thrives on providing the very best customer service, has good knowledge of the property industry and is keen to rapidly progress their career.