Chef de Partie - Mon to Fri - Banquet - 21.5k 5k overtime
3 days left
- Full Time
A first class opportunity has arisen for an experienced, committed and ambitious Chef De Partie to join this stunning establishment in Westminster. My client is looking a CDP who comes from fine dining restaurant/hotel with the banqueting background.
Salary on offer for the right CDP is £21K plus £5K bonus and our client puts great emphasis on training and personal development with lots of opportunities to progress within the company.
You will be working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Working with seasonal fresh produce that is locally sourced to maximize the quality of food on offer. Real emphasis is on quality over quantity, and chefs will be expected to be passionate and individual within their remit.
You should be reliable and punctual, hardworking and above all be passionate about delivering top quality food. You will work well in small and large teams and get on with everyone in your brigade.
- You have worked as at least a Demi Chef De Partie previously to be considered.
- Experience in a busy kitchen - across multiple disciplines would be a benefit and experience with banqueting would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within a quality fresh food environment
- The passion for producing dishes to an excellent standard
- Current Food Hygiene Certificate - preferable, not essential
- 2 x References covering last two years.
- Proof of Eligibility to Work (Passport/Visa/Birth Certificate)
The company offers great benefits, including free meals on duty, and friends and family discounts etc.
Leisure People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.