7 days left
- Full Time
A listed global Shipping firms is looking to recruit a Group Financial Accountant for their London Headquarters. The company is rapidly growing and is looking to expand its huge empire throughout 2017 and this is an exciting time to join and develop your career in line with the company’s growth plans.
Working in a team of 7 and reporting to the Chief Accountant, you will take responsibility for the accounting and reporting of one of the Groups entities and the quarterly reporting on all matters concerning the US GAAP accounting and financial reporting. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Taking sole responsibility for the management reporting for one business unit consisting of 9 entities
- Overviewing the work of the Bookkeeper based in Bermuda for this one business unit
- Responsible for the quarterly consolidations of the wider group
- Responsible for preparation of primary statements for 3 of the companies under US GAAP
- Responsible for the preparation and control of intercompany and third party reconciliations
- Participation in the preparation of non-routine SEC reporting
- Liaison with external auditors and preparation of audit support schedules and working papers
- Participation in ongoing compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA). Previous experience in statutory reporting is essential and ideally you will have experience handling the consolidation for multiple entities.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a hugely successful business with ambitious growth plans for the future and an opportunity to develop internally within the wider group.