Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy are looking for a Billing Analyst to join their client based in Easham Surrey.
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy are working in partnership with their client who are looking for a Billing Analyst to join their growing team.
The role of the Billing Analyst will ideally be able to :
* Work with internal departments to ensure accurate entry of reference data
* Accurate creation of customer tariff and products
* Timely and accurate resolution of customer billing queries
* Manage bill run processes on time and accurately
* To support billing manager in streamlining processes and prioritising project work
* To run Daily and Weekly Housekeeping tasks
* To effectively manage the bill run tasks with billing partner
* To liaise with multiple teams in the business in ensuring tasks effecting billing runs are completed in a timely manner by various users of the system
* Carry out bespoke reporting for management
* Produce bill run reporting and analyse trends in billing data
Candidates from a Finance background would be beneficial.
For more information on the Billing Analyst role please contact Kirrin Chahal on or email .
To apply for this Billing Analyst role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK