WIP Biller / Accounts Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
My client, an advertising agency based in Central London, is looking for a WIP Biller / Accounts Assistant to assist their finance team.
You will need to be organised, hands on, self-motivated, pro-active and have solid Billings/Accounts experience working with the 'Agency’ world with a good level of Excel skills. You will also require excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to adapt to a fast moving, exciting media environment.
- Billing both client and intercompany invoices
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of appropriate documentation for revenue recognition and billing, including PO, client approval and purchasing contacts where applicable
- Job opening review to ensure correct information and variables are included on new projects
- Liaising with shared service department
- Assist in year-ends and client audits
- Resolve all client invoice queries
Ideally, you will have at least 12 months previous WIP Billings experience ideally within an advertising agency along with a good working knowledge of Maconomy system too.
This is a superb opportunity to work within a successful, growing agency business that has grown year on year and offers progression and a great place to work.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.