Production Engineer (Electronic/Test/Assembly/Technician)
£24,000 to £28,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Contributory Pension + Healthcare + Generous Benefit Package
Production Engineer required for a very successful and well know international electronics manufacturer. The company are growing and are continuously developing new products.
To apply for the role you need to be an electronics engineer. You will need to have experience in assembling and testing electronic components.
This is a new role due to growth. You will work alongside seven engineers ensuring all stages of production are running smoothly, this includes NPI, materials, quality, assembly and test. The Production Engineer will provide support throughout the manufacturing process to operators and technicians.
The company design and manufacture a range of electronic products to a number of industries. They have their own testing, processing and assembly facilities on site and they are extremely efficient in their manufacturing process. The company also have a strong employee retention rate.
This is a great opportunity for an electronics engineer looking to join a growing organisation who offer full product training.
* Support NPI by working with the engineering and manufacturing teams as appropriate
* Ensure materials meet the necessary standards and equipment is set for manufacture
* Assembly and test of manufactured products
* Produce detailed assembly and test documentation
* Provide support to operators and technician during manufacture.
* Electrical/ Electronic experience
* Assembly and test experience