3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a hard-working Support Worker fed up with a lack of permanent, full-time care jobs? Looking for a more challenging role working with forensic mental health and learning disabilities?
We currently have several exciting permanent vacancies for Support Workers in our 67-bedded private mental health hospital, based in the heart of busy Colchester, Britain's oldest town! This a state of the art, bright and modern facility provides intensive therapeutic care for adults aged 17+ who have a diagnosis of Autism or mental health needs and display complex behaviours that challenge. This can include:
- Communication difficulties
- Forensic history
- Personality disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Dual-diagnosis condition
- May have been detained under the Mental Health Act
We are now looking for positive, thick-skinned and confident individuals who will rise to this challenge and who are keen to develop a career in the mental health sector. You will be empathetic, energetic and good at confronting negative behaviours. In return for your commitment and experience, we offer support with your professional development and a vast range of company benefits.
- Guaranteed, contracted hours ( at least 37.5 per week)
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- An extensive benefits package including pension and free parking
- Support with completing specialist vocational qualifications
- Creating personal programmes of support and progression designed to meet the individual's needs and aspirations
- Keeping individuals safe by confronting antisocial behaviours in a positive way
- Creating a stable and professional, yet warm environment
- A confident, positive and thick-skinned personality
- Experience working with mental health needs OR challenging behaviour OR Autism
- Able to work flexible shift patterns
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.