Assistant Tax Director
7 days left
- Full Time
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Assistant Tax Director for this well established firm based in Cambridge. Due to company growth the firm are looking to add to their personal tax department.
This role will be responsible for providing technical tax advice, helping to grow the private client department and assisting the Tax Managers where appropriate.
The role will not have responsibility for a compliance portfolio but will be involved with clients on a project by project basis.
Working closely with the Directors and Partners, other responsibilities will include:
- Deliver first class advice and service on technical planning solutions for high net worth individuals and their families
- Assist Directors and partners with the commercial aspect to the business in creating new work opportunities, converting into new and profitable clients as well as raising the profile of the firm through networking, good client care and marketing initiatives
- Acting as a private client tax consultant, giving advice and tax planning on: income tax planning, sales of businesses and interested in businesses, including Entrepreneurs Relief, Capital gains tax planning, inheritance tax planning, succession planning and the use of trusts, dealing with complex tax compliance.
- Supervise juniors members of staff
- Grow existing fee base and continue to increase profitability
The firm are very well renowned within Cambridge with a strong reputation within the accountancy industry for continued growth and being known as an outstanding place to work.
The firm pride themselves on their charity involvement, sports teams and offering work life balance to all of their employees.
Successful individuals will be CTA qualified with strong technical experience within a reputable firm. Manager level candidates will also be considered for the role, however at a lower level with the view to progress onto Directorship.