Fire and Security Alarm Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading independently owned fire and security installer based in North London, Their services are well known for delivering high quality systems and for providing a service that exceeds expectations.
The company are a well established fully accredited business with an enviable reputation for excellence.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for Fire and Security Service Engineers, you will be:-
- Covering North London and around the M25
- Installation / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Works carried out on large hotels, restaurants, major offices in London.
- Experience in service and maintenance of Fire & Security systems
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living in London or around the M25
- £28-32k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.