Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
NEW SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER JOB AVAILABLE IN WATFORD, HERTFORDHSIRE.
A global leading technology business involved in the design and manufacture of complex RF equipment are seeking an experienced and self-sufficient Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks to join their R&D facility in Watford, Hertfordshire.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks you will be working on the mechanical aspect of RF / electronic equipment, working on 3D modelling, thermal analysis and design. This is a stand-alone senior role that will offer the opportunity to have a self-disciplined approach to engineering, whilst working with Mechanical Engineering teams based in other locations.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong skills in 3D and 2D CAD design using Solidworks.
- Previous experience in designing around electronics (enclosure design).
- Exposure to sheet metal design.
- Ability to design from concept, through to manufacture and assembly.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment.