Business Travel Consultant
Flight Centre First & Business is seeking an ambitious individual with experience in Galileo to join our friendly bunch of Business Travel Consultants in Central London. Joining our premium brand, the successful candidate will become a specialist in first and business airfares and luxury 5* accommodation.
Working sociable hours (Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm with the possibility of one weekend per month), you'll work closely with our Business Development Managers who bring new clients on board.
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for eight years.
Flight Centre Career Case Study
When Chris began his career as a travel consultant in Putney, Flight Centre had a couple of shops, about 20 staff and no head office. That was 15 years ago. Now he's Flight Centre's managing director for theUKandSouth Africa, overseeing 13 brands, 2,300 people and a £1.1 billion turnover. Chris's progression encapsulates one of Flight Centre's philosophies: everyone has a right to see a clear pathway to achieve their career goals. Travel consultants can choose to develop their sales career within Flight Centre's retail brands or they can explore opportunities in corporate travel, adventure travel or in a different area such as marketing or product. At Flight Centre, career progression is accessible for those who want it.