- Market leading membership body
- Creating a digital advertising strategy targeted at the Pharmaceuticals & STM industries
- Unique opportunity for a dynamic and forward thinking sales person
The Role: Working for this internationally renowned publisher of medicines information, the Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for creating a digital advertising strategy for a brand-new publication. Targeting the Pharmaceuticals and Science, Technical and Medical (STM) industries, the Digital Sales Manager will work alongside the Content Sales team and report directly to the Publisher of the business. This is a truly varied role suited for a dynamic sales professional who has previous experience selling digital advertising space and is looking to take their career to the next step.
The Company: Established in 1841, this prominent membership body has grown to be the UK's leading society in Pharmaceuticals. With serious digital growth plans on track for 2017, a career with this firm will offer the challenge of meaningful work and ongoing development opportunities within a dynamic and supportive environment.
As Digital Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implement a new digital advertising strategy
- Targeting the Pharmaceuticals & STM (Science, Technical and Medical) industries
- Reporting directly to the Head Publisher
For this Digital Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven digital advertising sales experience
- Creative and collaborative
- Energetic, lively, and driven sales person
Benefits of this Digital Sales Manager role:
- £40,000 basic; £50,000 OTE
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- 25 days' holiday, pension and benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Mark Ansell-Carter on .