Creative Digital Content Director
5 days left
- Full Time
Anthony Cole Associates are proud to be associated with one of the most respected global publishing businesses. Based in Central London, our client has been through a recent restructure and is now looking to hire an exceptionally talented Creative Digital Marketing Director into the business to start asap.
With digital content at the forefront of commercial partnerships, our client has been continually developing its digital content proposition. This includes network reach, distribution platforms and content creation (incl video). This focus has positioned them to create best in class content partnerships. To accelerate this positioning they are looking for creative digital ideators who can translate their ideas into a strategic commercial narrative - whether answering an incoming brief or developing a proactive proposition.
In a senior level hands on delivery role, this person will sit within the marketing team and be responsible for generating proposals and pitch desks, delivering to content briefs that have been generated by sales and client units. The Creative Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for developing strategic marketing (partnership) solutions that will drive profitable revenue for the business.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to in-bound content RFPs with creativity and out-of-the-box thinking in partnership with Content Studio, Ad Product & Solutions, Media Planning and Project Management teams.
- Bring content solutions to life in a compelling pitch deck that strongly articulates the reason for and benefit of the proposed strategy.
- Work within an integrated marketing team inputting and delivering to the digital elements of the brief.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present digital opportunities as needed.
- Work with Sales Directors to identify new revenue prospects and develop custom, proactive marketing solutions to take to market.
- Demonstrate expertise in, and championing of, digital product and share knowledge/best practices across the wider marketing team.
- Facilitate turnover of sold digital content campaigns to Post-Sale leads. Stay connected to sold programs throughout the execution phase to ensure quality of execution and program success
- Stay abreast of the marketplace competition and digital innovations.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will have relevant experience in a similar role from a large, respected, digitally focused Agency or Media business and have strong ideation & creative thinking qualities. You will be an individual who can quickly synthesize an array of objectives and inputs to determine the right, executable solution, and who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced, high volume environment focused on both internal and external selling of ideas and concepts. Superior writing skills allowing for the accurate and compelling manifestation of content solutions into client proposals are a must, and in addition you will possess excellent presentation skills (written and verbal) with the ability to engage and excite (and be comfortable with) clients and agencies in a polished and professional manner. You will have the ability to forge positive working relationships with internal stakeholders to set yourself up for buy-in and support when needed and always seek to act as a partner and resource for Sales Directors and teams.