Senior Credit Controller - International Accounts
6 days left
- Full Time
Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a global leader within the insurance industry who is currently seeking to appoint a Senior Credit Controller / Account Handler, to join their office in Ipswich.
The successful applicant will become a pivotal member of the UK Cash Management Team, which is responsible for all credit control activities including settlement / reconciliation & cash flow.
You will be fully accountable for the maintenance and credit control of Broker / Agency / LPC ledgers to the required standards of accuracy and timelines, contributing to the business in achieving its strategic and financial objectives. You will also be given the responsibility of training others to the appropriate standard required for a Senior Account Handler.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, applicants must have proven experience and knowledge of the following:
- Credit control procedures, Insurance Industry, London Market Business
- Reinsurance accounting practices
- Cash reconciliation skills
- Financial regulations for UK and other relevant countries
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word & basic working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
- Excellent analytical skills
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.