Swedish Speaking Management Accountant
As a Swedish Speaking Management Accountant you will be part of a team of five, working to deliver the necessary accounting and reporting requirements expected within a large complex organisation. The role will be involved in General Ledger controlling and reporting, compliance, tax, statutory and multiple general accounting and reporting activities, along with a range of other financial reconciliation and control tasks as required within the team.
As you will be handling the accounts of the Swedish region, it is crucial that you're Swedish speaking skills are precise and you are able to naturally have a conversation with someone in Swedish.
My Hatfield based client is a top leader in the Telecommunications industry. They specialise in the distribution of electrical devices and IT products and are a globally known company. Working with my client will allow you to truly progress in your accounting career, liaising with senior management and furthering your accounting skills. You will be surrounded by finance professionals who will provide you with the exposure and knowledge to help further your career.
Working as a Swedish Speaking Management Accountant you will be given a number of key tasks and responsibilities which include:
- Control and manage the accuracy of the General Ledger for the assigned Arrow companies.
- Complete all relevant month end financial close procedures including necessary accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare and be responsible for all necessary internal reporting required within Europe and to the US head office.
- Hedging and Revaluation.
- Statutory accounting and corporation tax work.
- Manage the fixed asset register and all relevant accounting, liaising with the accounts payable clerks and other business areas where required.
- Involvement with developing new/efficient processes/procedures within the accounting team.
- Provide support and assistance to the Accounting Manager on projects and ad-hoc tasks.
To be a successful Swedish Speaking Management Accountant a number of key skills are needed such as:
- Swedish speaking is the key attribute needed for this role.
- Good knowledge of accounting, as well as being part qualified in either ACCA or CIMA.
- Previously been in a Swedish speaking role or have studied Swedish language.
- Dedications and commitments to achieve results and deadlines.
- Highly numerate and methodical.
- Good communication skills.
- Deliver and maintain suitable and efficient solutions
- Advanced excel skills.
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
Extremely competitive salary, senior management exposure, experience of European accounts, excellent career progression.