Credit Risk Reporting Manager
Our client based in Central London are looking for a Temporary Credit Risk Reporting Manager to join a specialist Risk Management team and provide immediate support to the existing team.
This a pivotal role within the Risk Management Department; the department consist of 4 personnel and the role reports directly to the Head of the Risk Management Division. The other members of the team are responsible for i) Credit Analysis and Credit / counterparty risk issues, and ii) Credit Reporting; whom you will work closely with in the role.
- Understanding of Credit analysis fundamentals and internal credit rating sytems; Input or check input of financial figures into internal risk rating model either manually or through utilisation of data streaming. Advise rating within the division and to relevant Business Area;
- Using SAP and internal credit system, preparation of a number of internal Risk Management reports in Excel or other format to specific deadlines. Reports prepared on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis (as required), as well as ad-hoc reports when required by Head of department;
- Reports show variety of statistics in tabular or graphic form including aggregate gross and net limits and utilisation and overdue accounts by customer type, by customer rating and by country.
- Provide short written Credit and Market risk summaries of month end data;
- Liaise with business area and report on status of late payments or credit breaches. Monitor status of aggregate limits to ensure no breach in approved terms. Context: level of violations / overdue accounts is low;
- Request provision and bad debt information from all Business Areas in London and produce summary reports on quarterly basis;
- Ensure the operational requirements of credit insurance policies are adhered to. Report to insurance companies actual or potential overdue accounts. Provide turnover statistics to insurance companies (liaising with Business Area);
- Liaise with various internal helpdesks in Tokyo, and implement new procedures / systems as required;
- Oversee other processing, including partner registrations, business trip expenses, invoices / payments for RMD Department;
- Handle all queries relating to operational aspects of the role;
- Maintain Credit Systems and Monitoring risk procedure manuals;
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Broad Credit Risk Administration experience to include knowledge of accounting protocols;
- Strong IT skills - ability to reorganise statistical data into report format;
- Strong Computer skills in Word, Excel;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, methodical, and professional;
- Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision;
- Ability to prioritise work with very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Team player;