Marketing Executive (Travel Sector)
4 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Executive - Leisure / Travel sector
Salary £26,000 - £27,000 plus benefits
Brighton, East Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, enthusiastic and highly organized marketing executive who can create dynamic and engaging multi-channel campaigns that attract, inspire and retain guests.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Supports the Marketing plan and budget on an annual basis
- Develops the brand identity of the business units through the establishment and maintenance of suitable strategic PR and marketing partnerships
- Acts as central point of contact for Leisure property managers for marketing department.
- Responsible for promoting offers for properties to their membership
- Manages the online strategy and retreat websites, third party sites and e-marketing initiatives
- Writes copy for hotel guides, tour operator brochures and third party partner websites
- Writes copy and briefs in adverts to local press for key leisure properties
- Manages marketing and PR relationship with key tourism partners and publications to maximize the revenue generating opportunities through these channels
- Briefs and creates content for bimonthly magazine adverts
- Briefing and content for member emails and website.
What you will need:
- Integrated B2C marketing experience
- Previous marketing experience in the travel / leisure sector
- Good relationship management skills person
- Experience with local press advertising and PR
- Digital marketing experience including briefing website content, email content and social media content
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing practices including email, social media, CMS, CRM, SEO and PPC
- A marketing qualification is required (or minimum of 2 years in a similar role).
- Experience of e-commerce and online sales and principles
- Ability to create, adapt and follow annual marketing plans
In return the company offer excellent prospects through a strengths based culture, plus employee recognition and rewards, monthly free lunch, beer o’clock and annual charity events.