Primary Teacher (KS1 or KS2) - September 2017
7 days left
- Full Time
Primary Teacher - KS1 & KS2 Vacancies - OUTSTANDING South West London School
Clarus Education are looking to recruit a qualified Primary Teacher (KS1 or 2) for a fantastic All Through (Aged 4-18yrs) comprehensive in South West London. Graded as Outstanding, this is a brilliant school and teaching opportunity, starting September 2017…!
Q - How would you like to join an inspirational and Outstanding School this September?
Q - Are you passionate about education and take great pride in your career?
Q - Are you an ambitious Primary Teacher, keen to join a school which invests in to their staff and their professional development?
With the further expansion of this wonderful all through school, the schools’ leadership team are actively looking to recruit 2 teachers for Key Stage 1 and 2 on a permanent basis. Applications are welcome from both NQTs as well as proven practitioners, seeking an environment where you can further grow and develop.
This is an opportunity NOT TO BE MISSED!
Information about the role:
· Primary Teacher - Qualified Teachers ONLY to apply!
· Expansion across the school - 2 x Key Stage 1 & 2 Teachers required!
· Excellent CPD & NQT Induction - Outstanding Staff development!
· Responsibility & TLR payment on offer for more experienced teachers!
· Full Time & Permanent position - September 2017
· Inner London Salary - MPS 1 - 6
· £3,000 Performance related bonus on offer to staff - Pastoral & Curriculum
Job Requirements for this Primary Teacher (KS1 or 2) post:
· Qualified Teacher - NQT or experienced - UK QTS a MUST
· Exceptional Academic required - 1st Class or 2:1 Degree - reputable University
· Excellent GCSE & A Levels grades required to support knowledge!
· Ambitious practitioner with High Standards!
· Excellent understanding of the Primary Curriculum & Teaching Standards!
· Positive & 'can do’ attitude required!
About the School:
· All Through School - pupils aged 4-18yrs - 2 form entry
· South West London - Hounslow - excellent access via Waterloo & Clapham Junction
· New & Innovative - leading comprehensive within London
· Graded Outstanding by OFSTED - All aspects!
· Fantastic Leadership Team - Truly Inspirational - TEACH FIRST Trained
· Excellent pupil behaviour & strong systems in place
· Proactive approach to CPD & internal career progression
The schools SLT are looking to interview over the course of January, so early applications are advised! Whether you are a promising NQT or an experienced Primary Teacher looking to work within a truly inspirational school, this could be the opportunity for you…!
Apply today by submitting your up to date CV and brief cover letter.
Clarus Education will be in touch within 48hrs if you are shortlisted, to discuss the position further.