Head of Internal Sales, Retail Finance - Central London
My client is a leading innovative Fintech Retail Finance provider with a great proposition & market-leading products/offering. They have an enviable track record of growth and exciting plans for further increasing their market share.
Due to this growth the company now seeks a Head of Internal Sales to train, manage and develop a team of 6 Internal Business Development Managers. The successful person will lead an integral part of both the origination capability and develop the overall strategy of the Internal Sales team. The team is specifically focused on generating market share within Retail Finance in the Mid market segment for businesses with transaction worth £1M-£5M. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the delivery of volume, margin and fee income, as well as developing new relationships and opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the fastest growing Retail Finance Fintech business in Central London.
Main responsibilities of the Head of Internal Sales includes:
- Leadership, monitoring, development and coaching of the Internal Business Development team.
- The Head of Internal Sales will be responsible for the effectiveness of the team and is tasked with growing the market share in the mid-market sector
- Provide a strategical direction for the team and to present to the commercial director
- Identifying key markets/businesses to increase market share
- To achieve agreed contribution targets as agreed with management from time to time
- Compliant with all aspects of corporate policy on a day to day basis
Key skills of the Head of Internal Sales include:
- In depth experience and good track record within UK Retail Finance, Consumer Finance or Software sales market and excellent documentation skills
- Experience leading a team in a target driven sales environment
- Good track record in target achievement is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines whilst retaining attention to detail
- Decisions making skills and excellent verbal and written communicator
- Establishes effective working relationships at all level
- Target driven and results focused not afraid to challenge
The successful Head of Internal Sales will be able to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment, able to work well independently as well as in a team. A charismatic leader and a good people developer.
In return you will be rewarded with fantastic progression opportunities and a chance to join the fastest growing name in the Fintech Retail Finance industry. Monetary includes a basic salary of up to £50,000 + 25 days holiday + pension + bonus ability to double your salary.
To apply please attach your CV to this vacancy.