Assistant Production Accountant - Television
7 days left
- Full Time
Working for an established, award winning and growing company this is an excellent role for an individual with previous accounting experience gained within TV & Film to support their busy Production Accountants. Alongside production accounting duties you will also provide general financial support to the finance team.
Due to continued success and consequent growth, this is a newly created role initially for a 12 month contract but to be reviewed.
This is a varied and interesting role and requires an individual not only with relevant experience but also with a personality that easily builds relationships especially with creative individuals.
- Process and payment of invoices
- Reconciliation of cost reports
- Prepare month end production packs, including trial balance, cost manager, creditor reports, bank reconciliations and VAT returns for each production;
- Prepare weekly/monthly payroll for productions;
- Liaise regarding actuals against forecast and any overspends against budget;
- Assist in Production close downs including closing bank accounts, transfer of balances to main ledgers;
- Generate final cost reports.
- Assist with Review & clear down of creditors ledger;
- Bank reconciliations and clear unreconciled items;
- Reconciliation of petty cash;
- Credit card & expense reconciliations;
- General banking duties.
- Previous experience of Production Accounting or finance experience gained within a television company;
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to meet and exceed deadlines;
- Experience of Sage & Excel would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent working relationships.
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and adaptable.