QA Tester - Manual Software Testing
A QA software tester with experience of manual testing is required by a market leading company in the scientific sector. The QA will work as a member of a QA team who build quality products. The QA will have the ability to design manual test cases to cover new functionality being developed, and will coordinate the execution of manual testing. Some experience of automation testing is beneficial.
- 2+ year’s manual software testing experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Work with the DevOps team on releases to production
- Improve the teams quality assurance tools and processes
Good to have:
- Automated testing using Selenium
- C# .Net
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
The QA tester will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and will have good communication / team working skills. In return the Quality Assurance / software tester will join a company with a strong commitment to career and personal development. There’s a friendly atmosphere, with regular team activities and sports activities available. There is a great remuneration and comprehensive flexible benefits package, along with share option scheme. If you’d like to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV for an immediate response.