Graduate Data Analyst Internship- Digital Agency- London- Paid
Based in the heart of Soho, this company was established in 2011 as the first ‘Mobile First” digital agency. They were ahead of the curve in encouraging brands to recognise a new reality in consumer behaviour, the ever increasing time people were spending on mobile devices, combined with increasing diversity of things they were doing on mobile.
They create beautifully crafted, purposeful apps (not the ones that clog up your smartphone and never use) and have pioneered the development of HTML5 enabling them to create amazing web experiences from responsive websites to cross screen advertising and social campaigns. They also help to create virtual reality, ads, interactive DOOH, and other tech solutions.
The company has grown quickly over the past 6 years to more than 50 people. In early 2014, they sold a share of their business to Omnicom, giving them the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network. But they stayed true to their roots with the culture and atmosphere of a start-up and all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
In true start up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed.
They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof!
Above all, they have produced some amazingly cool work for their clients who include tier one brands like; Samsung, Canon, PlayStation, Jaguar, sport Lucozade, Virgin Media, Greggs, Xbox, Microsoft, John Lewis, Waitrose, Motorola, and many more besides.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
A typical day would be:
The position of Data Analyst within the Advertising team will require you to help drive the growth of on one of the company’s newest and most exciting product offerings – dynamic display creative.
The move into dynamic creative brings with it lots of data, and your role will be to help them make sense of it for their clients! You will be required to understand their client’s strategies, analyse the data, and derive insights that they can use to feed back into the creative process.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A graduate with a degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline.
- Have experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Be analytical and able to synthesise data and use it to produce recommendations.
- Have the ability to use data to express insights and communicate them clearly to others.
- Have an interest in advertising and digital media.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Dynamic and fun environment.
- Learning from industry leading digital professionals and enthusiasts who come from all manner of backgrounds, but all know their stuff.
- Being a valued member of the team where your thoughts and ideas will be listened to and used.
- Seeing your work turn into real world applications/experiences.
- Monthly roundup of what the business is doing and drinks.
- Encountering the different parts of the business and gaining an understanding of how they work, who they are, and what they do.