Sport, Fitness, Leadership Experience Wanted; Event Sales
5 days left
- Full Time
Event Sales Assistant; Sport, Fitness, Leadership Experience Wanted
Growing Event Sales and Marketing Company Seeks People with Sport, Fitness, Teamwork, Leadership or Similar Experience. We need to grow our Event Marketing Team and can offer an Immediate Start with Training!
Are you looking for a competitive, challenging career?
Do you see situations as win or lose, first or last, succeed or fail?
Are you passionate about sport, teamwork, competition and recognition?
If so, then our industry is specifically for you!
We are looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that competitive people with experience in sport, fitness, teamwork and leadership make excellent marketing assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
No marketing or business related experience is required as we offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more.
At Phoenix Event Marketing individual success leads to team success, just like in sport, so it's in our best interest to help you succeed! Our clients want event marketing representation in additional locations; and they want those locations managed by someone that started at the entry-level and developed through a series of checkpoints.
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced business development programme to help people progress at their own pace as they learn and grow personally and professionally. Just like in sport, there is no seniority in our company; it all comes down to how hard you train and how well you perform!
Our Event Sales and Marketing Team is Responsible for:
- Promoting Clients Products and Services
- Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Creating Brand Awareness for Clients
Event Sales and Marketing Benefits Are:
- Team Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Recognition, Awards and Additional Incentives
Event Sales and Marketing Recommendations Are:
- Sport, fitness, health, leadership, teamwork or related experience
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success
- A proven commitment (education, sport, club, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the UK
- Must be willing to commute to Southampton (SO15)
Please send us your CV today through the online application process. Selected applicants will be contacted straight away, so please check that you're providing the correct contact details and that you review your missed calls, voicemail messages, email messages and spam/junk folder.
We're holding interviews on a first-come, first-served basis and might not have time to meet with everyone that applies. Our openings reward top performers with the recognition, credit and income they deserve! Apply today and you could be meeting us tomorrow!