CNC Sliding Head Machinist
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client has a vacancy for a CNC Sliding Head Machinist to join their team. You will be working in an environment that works to the highest standards where engineering teams and products are at the leading edge of the industry.
• Generate and adapt CNC programmes using Fanuc programming system, on sliding head style machines.
• Set and operate tooling and machinery effectively.
• Produce precision components in a production environment.
• Manufacture machined components to engineering drawings, using set work instructions and schedules.
• Work to production targets maintaining accurate quality records and documentation.
• Use manual inspection equipment to perform quality checks.
• Manual turning when required.
• Use of various engineering and workshop equipment when required
• Be involved in improvement activities
• Problem solving.
• Maintain high housekeeping standards.
• Have a positive attitude to safety & quality.
• To have active participation in team meetings
• Successfully Advanced apprenticeship trained in machining.
• Experience, competency, and confidence using Fanuc programming language system.
• Extensive sliding head CNC Experience (Citizen / Star / Tsugami etc).
• Extensive production environment experience.
• Extensive machining and manufacturing experience.
• Manual Machining Experience.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.