Senior Business Development Manager, Cloud / Managed IT services
6 days left
- Full Time
sales bdm "business development" "business development manager" cloud "manged services"
Senior Business Development Manager, Solarwinds/Aurora infrastructure monitoring services
Circa £70k base plus £70k commission
London/Home Counties based
Our client is a world class supplier of IT solutions that leverage cloud, convergence and mobility technologies to drive employee productivity and attain high performance. The aim is to provide a consultative and professional approach to clients backed up with excellent technical delivery and support capability that a large brand integrator would offer, without the significant upfront fees and with a more personal approach.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our clientele, selling our Managed IT/ Cloud solutions. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and pass your knowledge to colleagues.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager /sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations
- Experience in customer support
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field